2.02.2012

The Weekly Bean


Tuesday evening I came home from work to a 'brown out' at my house. 

I have never had one of those before and I. Freaked. The. Hell. Out. 

Seriously. 

I alternated between believing that the house was going to burn down OR I was going to have a $10,000 repair bill to fix some horrific electrical problem.

So as I was standing in my kitchen - literally frozen in panic - I looked down and my little boy had come over to sit with me. 

He's always got my back.

And Duke Energy came and it was their problem and they fixed it and I may or may not have bothered several people that I know while I was freaking out and they were my friends and helped me so there....

Oh - and Lola was busy running the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails