9.22.2014

Happy News

Good morning all!

I wanted to share some happy news with you all -

First of all -

Please meet Theodore Atticus or Teddy for short. 


He is 7 months old and, as you can see, he is not a corgi and he has stolen our hearts.  I have to say that I still cry almost daily in my grief (teary moments as opposed to sobs) but this baby is a joy to us. 

And......


This is my husband and our children.  He has been kind enough to share these precious ones with me and they have been kind enough to share themselves. 

I feel a new burst of creative energy and I have missed you all and this little blog.  Its going to have to morph a bit but if you're still hanging with me - expect some changes and lots of new posts soon.  

xo

Tonya and Gary

15 comments:

  1. TEDDY IS ADORABLE - CONGRATULATIONS!! AND YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
    JIM LEWIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to you and your new family. And that ring! Princess Kate (and Lady Di) would be so proud. :)

    Glad to hear the blog is making a comeback too. I'm excited for the changes - but the Pretty Men get to stay, right? Leroy Jethro Gibbs needs love too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giddy with happiness that you are blogging again! Congratulations for Teddy and your family! You've honestly been such an inspiration to me about how to live life. So happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you coming back to blogging? I keep checking back and waiting for a new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying! I'm technologically challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.proessaywriting.com
    Nice share. I think your website should come up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up essay paper
    right now….

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to stumble upon your blog. What an adorable puppy and beautiful family. I love the clean, simple look of your blog and hope you update it with something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really miss your blog so much! I used to have a blog called Adorn Inc and I always tried to comment on your blog! Any chance there may be a revival?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April! You did it! TheBeeCharmer.online. Hope to see you soon!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, yay! Tonya, I'm so excited! Going to read your first post pronto!

      Delete
  9. If you are looking for Call Girls in Aerocity, then you are at right place. We are the provider of Call Girls in Aerocity & Mahipalpur area, in Delhi. When you google for Call Girls in Aerocity, then our websites are then at each keywords for Call Girls in Aerocity.

    Boook a Call Girls in Aerocity Hotels at very competetive price. Indian Call Girls in

    Aerocity
    as well as Russian Call Girls in Aerocity available. Hi profile Call Girls in Aerocity also available

    in 5 Star Hotels in Aerocity & Mahipalpur, Delhi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails