8.03.2009

If It Isn't One Thing

This weekend we had an "incident" with one of the zebra dining chairs in my dinette.

I love to say "dinette". It makes me feel mod and if I had a cigarette, a martini and a pair of capri pants, I'd be right there.

But I digress, as you all know I do from time to time.

The upshot of the whole thing is that I used to have four zebra dining chairs and now I have three. I immediately went online to CB2 to see about ordering another, but, alas, they are no more.

What is a girl to do?

I've decided to look at this as an opportunity for improvement.

The truth is, I've been a little bit iffy on my zebra chairs since I bought them. They are a little more yellow than I thought they would be when I ordered them. I love them, I just think that I should store them and find a perfect place for them later.

I've decided to scour the internet and western North Carolina in search of cool second hand chairs.

So far, these are the ones I love. They're on Ebay and I'm watching them. I don't believe they are going to be within my price point, but you never can tell.


Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails