8.25.2009

The Rachel Zoe Project

I don't really watch much reality TV, but I do have several addictions.

Three to be exact.

I should just go ahead and tell you because they are all beginning new seasons and I'm going to have to comment on them from time to time.

First, Project Runway, which goes without saying and which it is too soon to get into.

Second, The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team. I love it so much I can't even stand it. Kelly Finnglass and an entire culture dedicated only to cheerleading! My GOD! But that season starts later and I have to really, really try not to think about it right now because I get too excited.

And third, we have the season premiere of The Rachel Zoe Project.

It's Bananas ya'll! She's shutting it down. I die....

I love it so much that I have been practicing talking like Rachel, including the way she says the word "Brad".

Basically, you have to relax your whole face and say it without moving any muscles in your mouth or lips.

It helps to pretend that you get your entire caloric intake from Starbucks mega lattes and you're so otherwise weak from anorexia that you can barely move.

Not that Rachel's anorexic. She's just high strung....

1 comment:

  1. Finally watched my TiVod Project Runway yesterday. Loved it and I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails