6.08.2009

Painted Stairwell

Before:



After:

I get that ya'll might not get the full impact of the fabulosity, but I am very excited about this. Unfortunately, the loveliness of the paint has only accentuated the ugliness of the banisters. I am going to make a push to get them painted this weekend.

The wallpaper plan may be permanently on hold. As we discussed before, I had picked out some wallpaper for the entry. Well, I got the estimate back. $1500 to buy 3 double rolls of wallpaper and have it installed (installation was only $175.00). Needless to say, we're not pursuing that plan here at Chateau Bee Charmer.

Geeze.

It's times like these that I am reminded that I am from Appalachia.

Anywho, I have lined up some more budget friendly alternatives and ordered samples. I am actually more excited about these options so we'll see how it goes.

For now, we're enjoying the paint.

2 comments:

  1. it makes such a difference! i think i may need to drop by for a personal looky loo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo good! P.S. I emailed my gal again to see if she got the quote.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails