6.25.2012

Happy Monday


Hey!

I'm back.  Kinda.  I'm up in the air.  I'm all over the place....

I'm trying. 

So the biggest thing that happened since I've been gone is that I broke my toe....

AWWWWWW!!!!!

I KNOW! 

I was injured!

And I have to tell you I'm kinda appalled by the general lack of horror and sympathy that I've received from my friends.  It's like 'yeah, yeah, yeah...broken toe...whatever'....

So I hobbled around for a while (although the day after it happened I DID wear 4 inch heals to the wedding - I mean - I have a reputation to maintain) but now my foot (not my toe) is KILLING me.  I think I need to see a doctor - I mean, this could be bad!

Have I mentioned that I may or may not be a hypochondriac? 

The boy is fine.  The Beans are fine.  The house has been cleaner....

I'm incredibly happy, toe pain notwithstanding......

Happy Monday, everyone!

xoxoxo

Tonya
Image:  Summer Meadow by Cottage Light Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails