9.27.2012

This Charming House

The Boy and I have chosen some new coffee mugs.  Finding something HUGE enough has been a challenge, especially coupled with my very specific mug requirements....

Don't even ask.  I even annoy myself with it. 

We decided on these graphic print mugs from Crate and Barrel (big surprise, I know).  They huge (13.5 ounces), made of porcelain (one of my requirements), cheap ($3.95 each) and they come in various, graphic black and white prints (we got two of each). 

How perfect is that? 

I will also tell you that in addition to his many charms, The Boy has a strict policy of being brutally honest when he hates something house related but otherwise taking an 'anything you want, honey' approach.  Which I find perfectly acceptable....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails