11.06.2009

Kitchen Art

So, I've become something of an Etsy addict lately.

Affordable and totally cool art. Delivered to your home! What's not to love?

I got the two GORGEOUS photos above from Jennifer Squires' Etsy shop. She's great to work with and her work is uniformly fabulous. I really admire the ability to take a simple subject and make it look sophisticated and special without making it seem ordinary.

Jennifer has the knack, y'all.

I actually ordered a third piece and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Go! Shop! Buy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they are prettier than I imagined! Did you have the mat cut or was that the one that came with the frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the mat cut - it's pale gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words Tonya! Those look gorgeous! Did you have them custom framed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are actually Ikea frames with custom mats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails