11.10.2009

Massage Envy


I joined Massage Envy about three weeks ago and I cannot speak more highly of it, at least the one I frequent here in Charlotte.

I have been really bothered by hip and lower back pain for the past few years. It's not really enough to call it "pain" but definitely discomfort and lately it has been getting worse. I have some stretches that I do, but they have been less and less effective.

Enter Massage Envy.

I really hesitated to do this for myself because I felt it to be a little too self indulgent, but after a particularly uncomfortable week and a lot of stress at work I decided to give it a shot.

It is really nice. I thought it would be like the waiting room at Jiffy Lube, but I was really wrong. The location closest to my home is nicer than the day spa I usually go to for massages and I couldn't do any better on the prices if I went to the YMCA.

If you haven't tried it, you really should. My hips are 100% better and I never would have believed it. The only real drawback, if you could call it that, is that you have to commit to one year of membership. However, for the price of a dinner out, I can treat myself to one massage a month, so I really can't complain.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful experience at Massage Envy .... remember, you can use that membership at almost 600 locations throughout the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your hips are feeling better! It is amazing the results people get with regular massage. We have been open 4 years now and it never ceases to amaze me to see people finally pain free....it's a new lease on life. Continued good health! North Carolina Regional Developer, Jeanne Fitzsimmons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails