5.29.2009

Finn v. The Thunder Boomers

We've had a lot of thunderstorms this spring and my little Finny has become more and more concerned about the noise.

Lately, I've been finding him hiding in the strangest places.

Today he made it into my closet.

The door was only cracked and he almost got locked in, in which case Lola would have had to step in and save his life. Due to his predilection for dark rooms in times of storm, he gets locked in closets and powder rooms from time to time.

He just wants to go somewhere dark and quiet and get some peace. And then the door gets pulled to and he's stuck.

Lola always alerts me to his peril long before I go looking for him.

And then I open the door and there he is, contentedly sleeping and mad to be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails