8.24.2009

Why Can't I Be Her?

This rug was featured in the September issue of Martha Stewart Living. It's in the home of Jennifer Chused, partner in DwellStudio.


Here she is wearing her cute dress and posing by her gorgeous rug.

I was so excited to get the issue and study the rug more closely.
Happily they listed the design source in the back of the magazine (Suzanne Sharpe, available at The Rug Company).
Sadly, it costs $80 per square foot. That's $4,320.00 if I get one big enough for my sunroom.
Damn! Why can't I have less expensive taste?
In the rug's defense, if it were available at Pottery Barn, I wouldn't want it.

2 comments:

  1. Love that rug! I saw save $400 per month for a year and get it!

    Perhaps I need to take up Elle Decor even though I can't afford a single thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just reread my comment. That didn't make any sense. "I say save $400..."

    And, I don't know why I thought the image was from Elle Decor... another 'Not paying attention' thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails