2.26.2010

A Little Extra Bean for the Weekend


I know y'all are beginning to think that I play favorites, but I do not.  I was actually trying to get Finn to take a decent picture and he was being crotchety and then I turned around and took this, while she was sitting there.  Her butt is one step higher than the rest of her because I stopped half-way down the steps and she was trying to figure out which way I was gonna go.  It just kills me.

Look at her little pink velvet ears!!!   I want to fry them up and eat them with jelly!

This is why she's rotten.  She gives me this face and I melt.

1 comment:

  1. This reader could never tire of seeing your adorable dogs! Yet another snowstorm today in NYC...am definitely taking my time getting to the office. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails