5.10.2012

Paris Books

Just when you all thought I had every book there is to buy about Paris, I get a couple more!

A Literary Paris  is a lovely little book of essays which remind me of being there - something I really, really love. 

Over the years I have really come to enjoy travel books, especially ones about Paris that can make me feel as if I've been on a little visit.  Nothing is nicer than snuggling in my living room on Sunday morning with a good cup of coffee and a little trip to Paris.  


And then we have Paris in Color by Nichole Robertson (of Little Brown Pen fame).


Paris in Color is, in one word, GORGEOUS!!

I've been a big fan of Nichole's work for quite a while - as witnessed by one of her photos hanging prominently in my home...


If you haven't heard of it, check it out!  And if you have the book I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails