4.15.2009

I Loathe The Bus

Let me be clear.

I know I'm spoiled.

We are staying at the Doubletree Inn on the "uncool" side of the island.

We did this for two reasons: Quiet and Free WiFi.

All in all, I think we made a good decision because we really didn't want to do too much "hanging out" in downtown Key West. We go into town at night to eat. During the day we are content to lay around the very nice pool.

The hotel provides free shuttle service into town and this has been my constant source of irritation.

The pickup/drop off times are inconvenient to me, I find their refusal to cater to my whims unreasonable and I really don't like to ride in confined spaces with people that I don't know. Don't these people know I'm on vacation? Didn't they get the memo?

It's my blog, I'll bitch about people if I want to.

The drivers are nice, but seem to be a little self important, talking to each other on their walkie talkies as if they are conducting military operations.

I, for one, wish they spent a little more time driving and a little less time talking about what they are going to do and where they are going to go once they put the bus in gear.

1 comment:

  1. in other words...
    shut up and drive already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails