12.11.2009

Choose Joy

I found this on Etsy.

I know that I've commented about my love of Etsy in passing, but I'm not sure I've ever really gotten into just how good I think it is.

It's so good, y'all!

This little poster is from Eva Juliet's Etsy shop and I found it while browsing around one Sunday afternoon.

Now it's hanging in my bathroom.

And it's so perfect for what it says and how it says it and it's even turquoise! I'm in such a turquoise mood lately!

It just sums up my whole philosophy of life for the past few years. Ever since I became "Zen Tonya".

You have to choose your life. You have to choose how you decide to see your life. You have to choose what you're going to believe about your life.

And I've decided to choose JOY! And Etsy! And, lately, a lot of new electronic gadgets.

What will you choose in your life?

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I really love that- both the message and the design. Thanks for sharing! Etsy IS amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose wine! Lots and lots of red wine! ;-) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails