12.29.2009

New Bag

I have been searching for a durable, roomy and lightweight bag to haul my stuff around in when I travel.

You know, the laptop, the ipod, the Nook, the Nintendo DS, the books, the magazines, the paperwork, the cords to charge it all.....

And I found this one on Etsy.

It's made by the nice people at Moop. I ordered it yesterday and I'm excited to get it. I've taken several road trips in December and so the utility of this bag is very apparent to me right now. I didn't want something precious or even fancy. I just wanted something soft and washable that can double as a sightseeing bag or a beach bag or a gym bag or a whatever bag, when it's not sitting prettily in the backseat of the car full of electronic and analog media.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails