12.22.2009

The Last Tuesday Before Christmas

It's the last Tuesday before Christmas.

I have to pick up my brother's gift today and then go to the post office to mail one box and to buy stamps so that I can mail my Christmas cards.

I know, I know. I'm late this year.

Tonight I am having dinner with my friend, Sarah and I am taking Wednesday off from work so that I can finish up all the various pre Christmas errands.

The Beans and I are heading to my parents' house at some point, but we'll be back in Charlotte on Friday so that we can hit up the after Christmas sales bright and early Saturday morning. I won't go near the mall on Black Friday but the day after Christmas - y'all - all bets are off.

We are very blessed this year. My mom's tumor was benign and has now been removed - for the most part - and she is almost fully recovered. Not only is she not worried about the surgery, all of her nasty symptoms are resolved and she is almost fully healed. The doctors don't think she'll have any more trouble with it. We think it will be a great Christmas.

I hope that everyone is having a happy and merry week although I realize its probably super busy. Stay safe and warm as you travel and bustle about.

I'll be here tomorrow but if you can't stop by, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday.

Image: Little Treasure by ChelseaVictoria

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails