4.11.2011

Happy Monday

Hi!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I had a full and wonderful weekend and I'm exhausted!  I really wanted to do nothing and see nobody - but I have so many darling friends and I just had to see all of them this weekend.  So I had a wonderful, fun weekend.  But I'm still exhausted! 

How's that for a problem?

And - and this is the kicker - I didn't really sleep very well.  I think it's residual stress.  I'm hoping it will dissipate a little as the week wears on - but it's really anybody's guess. 

So that's the deal. 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope that this week goes by fast.  Full of fun and busyness culminating in a beautiful next weekend.....

Thanks so much for stopping by.

xo - Tonya
Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails