10.06.2011

These Charming Coffee Table Books

A swear, I think they roll these out for Christmas.....

I'm back with another pile of books for your coffee table.  I want them all, by the way.


Vogue:  The Covers.  So fun.


Alexander McQueen:  Savage Beauty.  I asked for this for Christmas from my parents....  I expect my mother to be mortified.


Black & White by Celerie Kemble.  I love decorating books and I love a black and white color scheme so I gotta figure this one is a pretty good bet.


Cecil Beaton: The New York Years.  I've also asked for this one for Christmas.  I love Cecil Beaton's photographs and find them very inspiring and beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. You have some great picks here! Can't wait to flip through them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also pre-ordered the new Deborah Needleman decorating book... I'm very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails