11.18.2009

Hope to Carry On

This is Ines de la Fressange.

For those of you who don't know her, she used to be a French Super Model.

Now she designs housewares and stuff in Europe.

I only know who she is because her very pink apartment was featured in the final issue of Domino Magazine.

After my Saturday afternoon J. Crew meltdown I came home and was reading through some blogs and I stumbled upon this picture of Ines.

She's 51 and swears she's never had botox.

Now, I am no where near 51, but when I am, I hope I can look this good.

She's hip. She's cool. She's age appropriate. In short, she's a proper role model so I've decided to be her when I grow up.

I also think that the universe threw me a bone when I needed one and I try to be grateful for the small touches of grace and serendipity that fall into my life.

You have no idea how much better I feel now that I have a goal and a road map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails