11.17.2009

It's Like Christmas With Sprinkles on Top

This is my new favorite show. Seriously.

First, Chris O'Donnell, who has always been a perfectly acceptable pretty boy, is aging amazingly well.
Who knew 10 years and a crewcut would look so good?
Chris plays a guy with a murky past who doesn't have a discernible first name. It's just "G."
Next, we have LL Cool J - he plays a former Navy seal.
In case you need a visual - here he is:


I just don't see how any reasonable person, man or woman, could not be in love with LL Cool J. He's objectively beautiful and oh, so cool. Did I mention that he's beautiful? And cool? And beautiful?
And the cool - don't forget the cool.
I mean, damn.
Lastly, and this is just a personal thing, we have this guy:
I don't know who he is but he has a recurring role as "Agent Renko" and he really melts my butter.
And in my experience, a girl should never discount a butter melter, even if she doesn't rightly know who he is. I'm just sayin'.
I was excited because I knew the show was on tonight, but then when I saw Agent Renko, well, I just had to get up a do a little happy dance.
There are some other people, too and they're all good, but I've outlined the show's major attractions for you.
If you aren't watching NCIS Los Angeles go and check it out. It's much more fast paced and - I think - cooler - than the original NCIS. Although Mark Harmon is in the hotness hall of fame, he just can't compete with these guys.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails