9.27.2010

Happy Monday


Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I sure did. 

Charleston was wonderful, if a little hot and I think I gained ten pounds, which was well worth it.  I'd like to think that I made up for some of the eating with some of the walking but I'm not sure. 

And then I came home and autumn seems to have settled on Charlotte, with cooler temperatures and some much needed rain. 

I swear, I wouldn't mind if it rained until next Monday! 

In any event, I have Court this morning and a big week coming up. 

Finn is having his teeth cleaned on Wednesday and I'm pre-worrying about it.  The last time we had it done he had to have four teeth pulled and the upshot of the whole thing is that he was sleepy and cranky when he got home.  However, the vet says it needs to be done so Lola will stay home and guard the house, I will go to work and worry all day and hopefully, my little boy will sleep it off in relative peace. 

Keep your fingers crossed. 

Image:  Goodnight Moon by Racetay.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more about your time in Charleston! Good luck to dear little Finn this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am sure your baby will do fine. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! Teeth cleaned, you say? Hmmm...we've not done that yet. I dare say I'll worry myself silly when the time comes. We are such worry wort moms aren't we :)

    I'm so evious of your lovely Charleston trip, and I just need to get it together and plan one too. So glad you had a lovely time...and the 10 lbs were totally worth it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He will have to have general anesthesia - which is the big source of my worry. They assure me that he'll be fine, but I am an incredibly overprotective dog mama. Thanks to everyone for their sweet thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails