Charming Words

Flounce [flouns]

- verb

to go with impatient or impetuous, exaggerated movements. 

- noun

a strip of material gathered or pleated and attached at one edge, with the other edge left loose or hanging:  used for trimming, as on the edge of a skirt or sleeve or on a curtain....
Image:  Flounce by Selena Vallejo Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails