8.16.2011

Goodreads


Hey!

In keeping with my new found reading mania, I've decided to sign up for Goodreads.  

In case you don't know about it, it's a social networking sight designed to help you keep up with the books you have read, the books you want to read and the books you're currently reading.  You can also review the books and share your reading list and your reviews with your friends.

I found making my lists INCREDIBLY satisfying and I also like checking off the books as I read them and looking at the long list of the ones I've already read.

Yes.  I know.  I'm weird and anal - but checking off lists makes me happy.

For the most part, I'm just doing this year's list, but I imagine I'll add to it as time goes on.  

If you'd like to follow along or sign up yourselves, that would be great.  

You can 'friend' me or just follow along at www.goodreads.com/thebeecharmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails