1.04.2011

iPad Covers!


One of my other goals this year - although I don't think it rises to level of a resolution - is to begin sort of 'maxing out' my iPad.

I mean, I've got this fabulous, dreamy machine and I don't use it as much as I want.

One reason is that I haven't really sat down and explored how to really use it.  That's my own lack of imagination.  But I'm working on it.

Another reason has been because I don't have a convenient cover for it. 

Most of the iPad covers I've seen are super expensive and of the 'envelope' variety.  I wanted something sleek and unfussy and classic.

Enter this beautiful option via Etsy from Pad and Quill.  I love the look of it and it's simplicity. 

I ordered it last week and I hope it will be here soon.

Isn't it cool!

3 comments:

  1. That is fab ... and about 8 times more affordable than the Smythson case I've been coveting. I think I shall be making an Etsy purchase ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Smythson one. Did you read about it in Vogue? I'm hoping (and have heard rumors) that Kate Spade is coming out with one this spring. But I'm in love with this one. Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails