5.23.2011

Happy Monday


Hi, everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend. 

This is a short week at work for me - I'm taking Friday off in order to have an extra long Memorial Day weekend.  So that's exciting.

I have to say that I've been in an exhausted funk since I got home from Paris.  I'm run down and tired and my mind is running to dark and unhappy places.  And I hate it when I feel this way.

The truth is - that as fun as my trip was, it wasn't restful and then I came home sick and fighting a major sinus infection.  And I'm just as tired now as I was when I left.  I'm fed up and burnt out and tired. 

How's that for a Monday ray of sunshine? 

Yeah - believe me when I tell you that I'm sick of myself, too. 

So I hope we'll have a good week.

We'll see.
Image:  Once in a Dream by Robert Crum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails