5.18.2011

This Charming Handbag


So - no trip to Paris for me would be acceptable (or entirely successful) without the purchase of a new bag.

I try to buy French lines while I am there - the last time I bought a Longchamp - because that's part of the fun of it and also because you can't necessarily find them here.  At least in Charlotte.

This time I bought a Lamarthe bag - which as near as I can tell - is sort of in the Kate Spade/Tory Burch range.

Appropriately enough I bought a bag from their 'Paris' line - although it wasn't intentional and I didn't know it until I started this post.

This is the picture from their website, but I got it in a color that they call 'denim' but I call 'French Blue'.  Mine sounds better as far as I am concerned.

Here's a shot of it in captivity - hanging out in my dining room.

2 comments:

  1. Yeessss!!! I so hoped you would come back with a bag. And, I've got to tell you...I was a bit disappointed when I saw the bag at the top of your post. A bit dull in brown :( BUT THEN! I saw YOUR bag, and cheered. It's beautiful. Perfect. Lovely.

    Give it to me now, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown looks kind of dowdy, doesn't it. It's the one they had on their website. But the blue is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails