5.19.2011

This Charming House

A few little things going on here at Chateau Bee Charmer....


A new little piece of art in the entry way.  It's called Dumbarton Oaks, Georgetown, Chairs by Cherie Lester.


Any trip to Paris always fills me with the urgent need to fill up my house with fresh flowers when I come home.  Happily, it's also peony season - which I look forward to every year.  I wish it lasted longer.



I am a HUGE purchaser of post cards when I travel.  I love them.  This is the new stack purchased in Paris.  I threw them in a bowl on the table and I hope people will look through them when they visit.


And finally - my absolute favorite souvenir from ANY trip.... business cards from shops and restaurants - which I keep in bowls all over the house.  They are a sweet, (often) beautiful, free and easily packable souvenir from any trip!  This one, from Lauduree, is especially lovely.  And didn't cost a thing. 

Unless you count the two macaroons I ate while there!

Chocolate/cassis and raspberry - in case you were wondering. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya. It's nice to see this photo of the Dumbarton piece in your home. This always makes me happy:) Also, great ideas for keepsakes from Paris and a nice reminder of the macaroons from Laduree (but I had many more than 2!) Thanks much, Cherie Lester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I have gotten SO many compliments on your photo of the Dumbarton chairs. I used to live (very happily) on Dumbarton Place here in Charlotte - so it has special meaning for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails