1.23.2012

Happy Monday


Hey!

Did you all have a good week last week?

I hope so.  I'm sorry that I took a powder but I needed some time.  I'm still struggling a little bit, not so much with lack of (fill in the blank) but really, I just don't have that much to talk about right now.  Or didn't last week.

But I've got some fun things coming up in the next few weeks - decorating stuff and new furniture and a little trip to speak about and what not.

I had a really lovely weekend.  Lots of snuggling and enjoying my quiet house and coffee.  It was rainy and cold and gray and since I'm weird, I really enjoyed it.  I wouldn't want every weekend to be like that but we really get so few of them in Charlotte that I tend to enjoy them when they come.  They are awesome for snuggling on the couch with a good book and a Bean and a fire.

I had a nice brunch and a couple of lovely dinners with friends (Yay for Restaurant Week!) and got some stuff done (including most of my taxes - yay!). 

This week I am having a friend over for dinner on Monday and book club on Tuesday and going out for chili and beer on Wednesday and then....  You get the drift!  Lots of socializing and food and booze.  What a great week, huh? 

So thank you all for coming by.  Here's hoping for an awesome week!

Smoochies!!

xoxo - Tonya
Image:  Coffee by Jackie Garlich Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails