1.24.2012

This Charming House


I know I blogged about this bed for the guest room a million years ago....

It's the Monica bed from Room and Board.

I may have a few intrepid readers who remember it.

Well, after years of scouring the world for a bed I liked more, I failed to find it.   And after a quick to trip to D.C. in the fall to visit my best friend AND to drop in on the Room and Board store on lovely U Street -  I did it.

It's a special order (the graphite is NOT the stock color) and when I ordered it they told me it would be ready in mid-February!  I was optimistic!  I thought 'surely it will be ready by the beginning of February.....' 

No dice.  They emailed me yesterday and now we're looking at the middle of March. 

Damn it!  I hate it when a plan falls apart!

I pouted for five minutes and then decided I had to soldier on.  I mean, what else is there to do? 

So stay tuned for updates which will include new bedding, new drapes, new lamps and other new stuff in the guest room! 

Yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails