12.14.2008

Don't You Just Love Presents?

December is a busy time for many of us and the Bee Charmer is no exception. In addition to Christmas and New Years, December is also my birthday month. This year I bought myself a little joint birthday/Christmas present - a Victoria Ghost Chair for my bedroom. I have been lusting for this chair for months but sort of balked at ordering one from Design Within Reach. I have a bit of a problem with DWR because most of their prices are so not within reach - but I digress. Having said this, you can imagine my joy when I was able to find my chair on sale (if you can believe that) and I got free shipping via Fed Ex Ground. I hate to say that I am taking advantage of the abounding deals brought about by the crummy economy, but I did it. The source of this bounty was High Brow Furniture, located in Nashville. I highly recommend them. If finding out they were having a sale wasn't enough, check out the fun box that my chair came in, complete with a happy little note inside.

Here's a close up:

The chair is fabulous and works well with both my modern parsons desk from West Elm as well as the more traditional style of my bedroom furniture. So without further ado, here is the new chair in its new home.....

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails