5.26.2010

Elle Decor


Meg Ryan's beach house is featured in this month's Elle Decor.

I can't say that I loved it, but I liked it.  Overall, I thought it was spare and quite devoid of softness and life.  It made me wonder what it was saying about her.

LOVED the purple throw in the living room.  And the industrial console table.  I wish there was some art or something to warm it up, though.  She doesn't even have a lamp shade that I saw in the whole spread!


The kitchen also had some interesting elements, but overall, it felt very cold to me.


I really loved the master bath.  But I'd really need some curtains or something.


The thing about it that I came away with most strongly is how sad it is that she destroyed her beautiful face with horrific plastic surgery.

Isn't that sad?

But it's true.  I could not look at any of it without a little mourning.

3 comments:

  1. Notice the picture wasn't a close-up? Were there any close-ups of her in the entire article? Maybe they did that on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her plastic surgery IS sad...with all of her money and access, you would think that she would be able to find a doctor who would help her retain her natural beauty- not destroy it! Ever since she messed things up with Dennis Quaid, Meg has seemed like a train wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She represents my biggest plastic surgery fear. Everytime I think about it, I think "If Meg Ryan can get that messed up, what hope do I have of finding a decent doctor?" But it is sad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails