5.20.2010

Heart of the Matter


Have you read Emily Giffin's books?  I have to say that I liked Something Borrowed and Something Blue more than the 2 books that came after them.

I just downloaded her latest, Heart of the Matter last weekend and so far, so good.

It's chick lit, but it's good chick lit.  I find her characters engaging and the story holds my interest.

Oh, and Dex is back, if you remember him from before.

If you haven't read Ms. Giffin and you're looking for a good beach read, she's great.

*UPDATE*  I stayed up until 1 in the morning finishing this because I couldn't put this down.  I love it when that happens and I kinda hate it when that happens.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Emily Giffin. This book is sitting next to me, waiting for me to have time to open it up and start reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up until 1 in the morning last night finishing it. It is SO good. So good. And then I dreamed about the characters all night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I can't put a book down! Life of Pi is not that way- yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails