5.25.2010

Weekend Shopping - Part 2

Here's the rest of the shopping scoop!

I went ahead and got this little pink dress because it's fun and flattering and easy and I felt happy in it. I feel like I need to find a cool, chunky bracelet to go with it, preferably vintage. And I think the new sparkly shoes will go with it nicely, not to mention my hot pink Furla bag.   It's so Jackie O. 


And I got this black, two button crepe jacket because it is so cool and seasonless and it was on clearance.  I ordered the black crepe pants to go with it so I'll have another suit (and I think I got the last pair in my size in captivity).  I generally don't wear suits - I'm more of a jacket-and-trousers-to-court girl and for the most part I find suits to be - I don't know - just so boring.....

But, a fabulous suit is another matter and when you have one, it's such a pleasure to know you can put it on and do your job and still feel a little stylish.  I want to wear some of my grandmother's pins with this one.   Or maybe pile on a lot of pearls and chains.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails