5.28.2010

Happy Friday!


Hey, everybody!

A quick post to tell everyone to have a happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend.

I'm taking a couple of much needed days off from work.  It's feeling like a quagmire to me lately, and the only known cure that I've found is just to walk away for a while.  So that's what I'm doing.  Until Tuesday.

I'll also let you know that I saw Sex and the City 2 last night and I have to type words that I thought would never type -

I kinda hated it.

And I have no desire to see it again.

In fact, the thought of it makes me tired.

So sad.  Such a disappointment......

Anyway -

Thanks for hanging with me.  I appreciate it when y'all stop by.  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

And I'll see you next Tuesday.
Image:  Sprinkles Make Me Happy by Lauri.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy the rest from work; hope it is peaceful days for you and the corgis don't drive you too crazy!

    interesting about the movie....I have never seen any of the shows or the first movie, but I guess I can save my money this time around?

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails