7.18.2011

Happy Monday


Here's what happened here this weekend:  Summer.

On Saturday morning we woke up and it was cool and dark and quiet.  I gray day threatening rain. 

Finn and Lola were supposed to go to the spa but they didn't wanna go and I didn't wanna take them.  So we cancelled, made coffee, took a walk and then curled up in the bed to spend the morning with a snuggly blanket and a good book.  A most excellent decision. 

I ran a few errands in the afternoon and picked up the house a bit but then it was back to snoozy Beans and the couch and a blanket and another book (my book club book) which was read from cover to cover over 4 hours. 

Sunday was beautiful and we cooked and ate and read and napped and blogged and read and walked and read some more.  Lazy.  Without stress.  Lovely.  What summer should be.

I've got a bit of Court this week and some fun dates with friends. 

I hope you all have a great week.

xo - Tonya
Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails