7.07.2011

This Charming Closet

I added a couple of denim pieces to my closet this past weekend, courtesy of some fabulous sales going on right now.

First, we have some cutesy cute trouser jeans - 40% off at Ann Taylor Loft...


These are a relaxed, light weight denim trouser with a 70's vibe. 

They are way too long so I think I'm going to get them slightly hemmed so they are only a little bit too long and then wear them with flip flops so the bottoms will fray....

And then, finally, blessedly, I have found a new pair of cut offs so I can throw my old, full of holes in the butt ones away...  Or maybe I can just 'archive' them like SJP.


From Madewell, on sale and then 30% more off....  I don't roll them up this high - one cuff is great for me and now I'm not scandalizing the neighbors while I walk the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails