7.25.2011

Renaissance Bee Charmer


Y'all!  I'm like a TOTAL photographer and I didn't even know it!

I took this photo (on a wild ass trip to Belmont) and my darling friend Sarah has seen fit to frame it and display it in her living room! 

Can you believe it?  Neither can I!  Who knew that an iPhone and an instagram app would turn me into an artiste?  She let me sign the mat and everything! 

She also demanded I blog about it - otherwise I would not be tooting my own horn..... 

Anyway - I love that she loves this photo enough to display it in her home.  And let this be a lesson to us all that beautiful, affordable, meaningful art doesn't need to be expensive or fancy.  It might just come from two friends having a good time exploring a neighboring town with a little, tiny hunk of Apple technology....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for your help with the house. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. But I didn't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a lovely photo! TEN has just purchased an iPhone, and he hasn't a clue what Instigram is. I've got to find some info to send to him so that we can have fancy photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram is the best. app. ever. I am obsessed with it. Also Shazzam is great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails