7.14.2011

This Charming House


So - in my continuing effort to 'green it up' around Chateau Bee Charmer, I've been a hold out in the furniture cleaning department.

For a couple of years now, I've been using Method products for everything else, but in keeping with my West Virginia upbringing I've stubbornly clung to my Lemon Pledge.  I used it.  My Mom uses it.  My Grandmothers used it.

And I know, I know, I know..... EVERYBODY says it's horrible for your furniture but I was used to it.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I ran out of Lemon Pledge and I finally decided to bite the bullet and try the Method stuff. 

And you know what?

I LOVE IT!

I totally can't believe it because I was totally not planning to love it.  In fact, I kept the receipt from Target so I could take it back. 

But it really works and it smells like Almonds, which is nice.

So if you're looking for a more environmentally friendly way to dust your furniture, try it out.

2 comments:

  1. I am so embarrassed to admit that I wasn't even familiar with Method. I've just spoken to mrs.mfc who has informed me that she uses these products. And clearly I need to get my rear to Target to load up. I'm stil using Pine Sol for EVERYTHING. Well, that and bleach. The environment hates me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their wood floor cleaner is wonderful too - and smells like almonds. It makes me crave cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails