7.25.2011

Happy Monday


Hi!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Mine was good.  Full of summery endeavors.

You know -

Reading.

Sleeping.

Dog walking.

Heat stroke. 

I jest - only not really.  It's too hot to live. 

I busied myself by reading "Gone with the Wind" and thanking God that at least I don't have to wear hoop skirts and assist Dr. Meade at the hospital nursing all the wounded and worrying about the Yankees.....

In other news, my Aunt called me on Sunday to thank me for encouraging her to sign up for her bank's online bill pay.  Apparently, the bank rewards it's online bankers by running a contest every month and 5 lucky winners win $500. 

And my Aunt and Uncle won this month!  They have no idea how they're going to spend all that money.  They're still aglow from having won something. 

So if you're not doing online bill pay - which I can't imagine, but still - go out and sign up!

And let's try to stay cool this week, huh?

xo - Tonya
Image:  Wildflower No. 1 by Tracey Capone Photography.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your Aunt & Uncle. How exciting!!

    Now, about these outfits and such. I was just telling a girlfriend at a cocktail crawl on Saturday how I couldn't fathom living without A/C AND having to wear those frocks from "way back then". Sheesh. Can you imagine?

    Glad you didn't really have heat stroke. We did quite a bit of drinking & quite a bit of relaxing on the couch this weekend. That's about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said to my friend the other day - 'No wonder women passed out all the time. Between the corsets and a million pounds of fabric and the heat....'

    Sounds like you had a great weekend. Nothin' better than drinking on the couch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails