3.23.2011

Single Girl Wisdom


For the past few weeks, when I've been thinking about my life, the phrase that keeps coming up is that I'm 'sinking in'. 

Lately, that is what I have felt.  A 'sinking in'. 

Just as you sink in to a hot bath, or a warm bed, or a cool pool of water - sometimes, if you are very lucky and blessed, you can sink in to your own life. 

For a long, long time, I felt very strongly that I was skimming along on the surface, lurking around on the edges, living on top of everything - but I felt like I was missing something. 

But now, I've sunk in. 

And it's so good. 
Image from here.

2 comments:

  1. I like that idea. Sinking in. I want to sink in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely post. I'm glad you're sinking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails