3.02.2011

Slate


Hey!

Have I mentioned Slate Interiors, over on Central Avenue?

No?

Well, it's there and it's super fun and if you're in Charlotte, North Carolina and inclined to decorate your house with cool stuff, you should definitely go!

I went over this past Saturday and left with $20 worth of happy!

A little porcelain dish for my living room.

I know y'all are stunned!  Tonya bought a little bowl/dish for her house?????  NO!!!

Yes.  Yes, I did.

You know I have a thing for little bowls and dishes.

And how could I not? Especially when I have the perfect stack of unadorned books to put it on top of!


I'dnit precious?  I'dnit perfect?

Slate advertises itself as "Paris Flea Market Meets Soho" and well, that should tell you everything you need to know about why I first went in there.

Go. Shop.  Decorate.  Thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails