6.20.2011

Happy Monday


Hi, everybody.

How was your weekend?  I hope all went well. 

I hung out with some friends, got my nails done, looked at houses with The New Mrs. Barr and made a peach/raspberry crisp.  Fun, huh? 

I also spent a good deal of time plotting a beach escape.  I'm hoping to be a little closer - very soon!

Did y'all know that this week is the North Carolina Judge's conference?  Well, it is.  The upshot of that for little ol' me is that there is no court this week. 

Oh, yeah!

It's gonna be a fun week.  The powder room painter is coming on Thursday.  Start wishing me a good outcome.  It's gonna take a miracle.

xo - Tonya
Image:  Purple Sea Urchin by Seashell Supply.

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds divine! I've been trying to get my nails done for 3 weeks. I've still not had a bit of success, and had to paint them myself on Saturday. Ho hum.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails