6.22.2011

A Little Extra Wardrobe Lust


So -

I know that everyone is talking about Huma Abedin because of her husband's (Congressman Anthony Weiner - in case you live under a rock) almost certainly ill advised behavior of late. 

I'm not here to talk about him.

Or to talk about what I think she should do with him. 

I have bigger fish to fry.  

I am here to talk about her accessories. 

Basically, I would like to own her necklace, her earrings, her sunglasses and the dress she is wearing.  I would also like to have her hair (and if I were being totally honest her lips but then we'd maybe be getting into a weird area).

And I'd be willing to take just about anything else I've ever seen her wearing - in case she's looking to clean out her closet. 

Just sayin'. 

3 comments:

  1. I think she must have a personal shopper. If I had a personal shopper, I think you might want my things too - but alas - i do not, I am so frumped together it is not even funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this necklace desperately. Or even a mostly cheap knockoff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails