6.21.2011

This Charming Handbag


So remember the Coach wallet I blogged about last week?

Well, that's out.

When the store didn't have one in stock and I had to order it, there was nothing for me to do while I waited for the mail but to continue shopping.

FYI to Coach:  I like immediate gratification....

Anywho, my search led me up the mall to Tory Burch and the Robinson Envelope Wallet in Poppy Red

Y'all - I fell in love. 

Love I tell you.

But no love is ever completely perfect and I have to tell you that I think the credit card slots are not in an optimal location in this wallet.

So I went back and forth for a few days.  Comparing. 

And then I decided on the Coach.  It came in the mail, I put all my stuff in it and I carried it to work.

But I kept thinking about the Tory Burch and every time I did, my heart leaped in my chest.

And that's how I knew it was the one for me.

That is my hint when dealing with small leather goods:  Go with the one that makes your heart go pitter pat. 

Now it is happy settled in the bag.  The poppy red coordinates with the coral stripe on my Kate Spade makeup bag.

Yes.  I worry about stuff like that.

Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails