1.08.2010

Happy Friday!



The weather here in North Carolina is FREEZING in case you haven't heard.  I know that a lot of you don't feel bad for us, but we live in the South for a reason and that is this:  We are not equipped to deal with cold.

I used to have more tolerance for it, back when I lived in the mountains, but since moving here 20 years ago, I have lost that tolerance.  Basically, I find 55 degrees and drizzling to be largely intolerable.  You can, therefore, imagine what I've been going through with temperatures in the 20's at night since LAST WEEK! 

The trauma!

Oh, well. 

I hope that everyone has a good weekend.   I have a couple of matters of personal maintenance on my plate, namely, getting a 90 minute massage and a pedicure.

What?

There has to be some upside to not having children to send to daycare.

I also need to finish setting up my new IMac computer, which I just bought as a compliment to the MacBook that I purchased in November.  That could take all weekend because I am not all that computer friendly. 

Anyhoo - I hope that you all do something fun this weekend.  Sleep late.  Have a little drink.  Kiss somebody you love. 

In fact, kiss them twice and I'll see you on Monday.

Image:  Graceful by Mary Carroll.

3 comments:

  1. What?! You already got one! Dang, Tonya I am now officially VERY jealous of your Mac situation. I'll have to come and play and have you be my teacher when I get mine!

    Do you have Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of the blog. It's funny and fantastic, and everything that you are.

    Congrats and Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the blog. I am sad you didn't put "shopping with your fabulous friend" on your list of things to do this weekend. It's ok, I know you are looking forward to shoe shopping with me. I'm not neurotic about shoes or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails