1.20.2010

I'm a Junkie!


My darling friend and I went shopping at Z Gallerie last weekend.  I wanted to swing by there to see if they had any of their mercury glass votive holders left over from Christmas.

They did - so I picked one up, along with another little sparkly candle thing.  I was still browsing around when, from behind me, I heard a male voice, very close to my ear.  He said:

"I see you like the bling."

I turned around and it was a Z Gallerie salesman.  In his hands he held a little black box which he opened to reveal a sparkly crystal candle stick. 

He whispered:

"I thought you might like this.  I can give it to you for a very nice price."

So I bought it.

I fell victim to a bling pusher, y'all!

The next thing we know I'll be buying cheap, common street bling!!

I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails