1.05.2010

This Charming House





I dropped by Anthropologie last night and discovered that they are now carrying Murchison Hume eco-friendly cleaning products.

Cool!

I think these were previously only available online and in Australia but the West Virginian in me won't buy expensive, untried cleaning products on line  Just won't do it.  And going to Australia for it really wasn't an option, either.  Go figure - 

But .... from what I can gather, this stuff has some pretty good support.  Apartment Therapy posted sometime last year that the products were coming to Anthropologie but this is the first time I have actually seen them in captivity.   I haven't tried any yet, so I can't recommend them for their actual power to clean, but I can report that they smelled really good.   Yep, I stood in Anthropologie and unscrewed all the caps and smelled the Murchison Hume, and the whole time I'm thinking "I'm gonna BLOG about this"!  Oh, and the bottles are really, really pretty.

Y'all know I'm such a pushover.  Something about having a pretty 'under the sink' area really trips my trigger.  And when my lust for the pretty collides with my anxiety driven urge to clean....

Wait a minute....where was I?

Oh, yeah -

Back to the topic - if you are in need of bathroom cleaner or hand soap and are eco-minded you might want to swing by and check these out.  They are a little pricey but we're saving the environment here.  If you have used them and you want to comment and share with the class, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails