1.22.2010

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday!

It's rainy and nasty here in Charlotte.  Early in the week it was in the high 60's and beautiful, but now we're back to winter.  Gray, leafless and raining.

Wouldn't it be fabulous if all rainy days looked as beautifully romantic as this picture?  I hope the people in Bruges appreciate it.

Nothing much going on this weekend.  The Beans are going to the dog spa to get de-stinkified and de-fuzzed.  Right now they are shedding like monkeys and smell like wet worms.  They enjoy being stinky, but I don't enjoy it with them.  I also don't enjoy bathing them anymore because it turns into a two day ordeal, the details of which I will blessedly spare you.  A while back, I decided that from now on I would deal with the issue of stinky Beans by throwing some money at it.  This way, I drop them off and have a day to myself and when I pick them back up they will have been relieved of about 5 pounds of hair and smell like cinnamon biscuits.  At least for a day or two.

While the Beans are spa-ing, I have a bunch of errands to run, including a trip to Home Depot for new air filters. 

I LOVE to change my air filters.  I feel like such a grown up homeowner!

Then it will be on to Target for Sharpie Pens and batteries for the remote control and the smoke detectors.  Also on the list this weekend, I really, really hope that I can make a dent in my spare room closet, but I'm not optimistic.  Right now that closet functions as a halfway house for all the stuff I need to take to Goodwill.  It's starting to overflow so I'm gonna have to do it soon, but I'm thinking that I won't get to it this weekend.

On Sunday I'm going for my bi-weekly massage.

Stop it.  It's therapeutic!  I swear!

Anywhoooo... I hope everyone has a happy weekend.  Have a little drink.  Sleep a little late.  Run a little errand.  Run two.

And I'll see you on Monday.

Image:  Rainy Day Path in Bruges by Momentary Shutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails