8.20.2010

Happy Friday!


Hi!

What am I doing this weekend?

I just don't know.

It has occurred to me that our summer weekends are growing short.  It has also occurred to me that I think I've started each summer weekend with at least one thing that I've had to do - even if it was a nice thing.  And coming up on this weekend, I've mentally started to make several 'to do lists', but I've stopped myself each time.  I simply cannot stand the thought of a plan. 

So, the plan is this -

I'm enjoying this weekend.  I don't know what I'm going to do - I'm just going to float along.

I've had a great, wonderful, super-productive week at work and my office is in in excellent shape - such a happy thing.

And great weeks at work lead to happy, stress free weekends.

So nice.

So y'all take care and enjoy a summer weekend. 

And I'll see you on Monday. 
Image:  Any Given Friday by Barbra Ziemer.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how your weekend shaped up - hope it was a good one!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails